Effective Date: [ 1st July 2023]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our Website. They enable core functionality such as page navigation, access to secure areas, and language preferences. You cannot disable these cookies without impacting the functioning of the Website.
- Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to collect information about how visitors use our Website, such as the number of visitors, the pages they visit, and the time spent on the Website. This information helps us analyze and improve the performance and functionality of our Website. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced, personalized features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as video streaming or social media integration. The information collected by these cookies is anonymized and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
How to control cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that blocking or disabling certain cookies may impact the functionality of our Website.
- Browser settings: Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences through the browser settings. You can typically find these settings in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser. You can choose to block or delete cookies, or selectively accept certain types of cookies.
- Third-party opt-out: Some third-party advertising partners provide opt-out mechanisms to enable you to control the collection and use of your data for targeted advertising. You can visit the websites of these third parties to opt out of their cookies.
For more information on how to manage cookies, you can visit the "Help" section of your browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org